I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe with the current Covid-19 pandemic. It seems like everything is so different right now. May businesses have been able to pivot to virtually performing their jobs, but unfortunately as a photographer I can’t virtually photograph your family. I have had some people ask how they can help support my business at this time. Here are a few ways to please consider supporting your family photographer:
- Write a Google review . Google reviews help websites rank higher on google searches. You can write me a google review here. (https://g.co/kgs/f3nHw2). For some reason chrome doesn’t always work with reviews so you may need to use a different browser.
- Schedule a future session. I would love to photograph your family again!
- Tell your friends and family about your photographer. I have a referral program, so please have them mention you when booking to receive a discount and you will receive a credit toward a future session
- Like or follow your photographer on social media and comment on their post. The more engagement I have on social media, the more people will see it. I would love to stay connected with you on social media. I started a daily photo challenge for parents to do with your kids. I would love for you to play along!
- Share a photo your photographer has taken of you on your social media and tag their photography page.
Thank you for considering these ways to support my business. I hope everyone is staying healthy and sane. I hope to see and photography you when things are back to normal.
See more of my work here https://sarasnidermanphotography.com/